- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
Nov. 8, 2023
Some Canadians are able to leave Gaza, why so many immigrants are leaving Canada and the carbon tax debate remains alive in the House.
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
1. Israel-Hamas war: More Canadians could soon be leaving Gaza after names appear in latest document.(opens in a new tab)
2. Immigrants leaving: Why are so many immigrants leaving Canada?(opens in a new tab)
3. Carbon tax: NDP keeps carbon tax debate alive in the House with a motion calling for home heating GST relief.(opens in a new tab)
4. Positive health update: What a just-released report says about Canada’s most common and deadly form of cancer.
5. Fast food lawsuit: Winnipeg woman sues Tim Hortons alleging cream in tea led to hospitalization.