Call for Expressions of Interest: Architectural Services
This Expression of Interest (E0I) is an invitation from the Council of Yukon First Nations (CYFN) to provide architectural services to support a business case for developing a Yukon First Nations-led Healing Centre in the Yukon. CitySpaces Consulting has been contracted by CYFN to support with preparing this business case. Known project details are as follows:
- No site has been identified at this time-the business case process will explore siting opportunities and land requirements to support the project’s vision and objectives.
- At this stage, CYFN requires the involvement of a qualified Architect to support with developing a high-level functional program and conceptual design plans for the proposed Healing Centre. This scope will include creating at least one rendering to support funding applications for the project.
- CYFN can support $20,000 for Architectural involvement as part of this process.
If interested in submitting an Expression of Interest for CYFN’s review, please provide the following information as part of your proposal:
- Experience designing healing/wellness centers and/or other community-serving buildings.
- Experience designing spaces for Yukon First Nations people (2. examples).
- Opportunities you may be able to provide for First Nations capacity-building.
- Fees for completing conceptual design services, including,
- Developing a preliminary functional spa. program and associated client stakeholder engagement.
- Preparing conceptual design drawings to determine the buildable area.
- Preparing architectural elevations and renderings to support binding applications
- Indicate your capacity to perform these services by Me end of November, 20.
- Three references
Please submit your responses by 3 pm PST on September 23. via email to CYPN do Emma Watson at ewatson©cityspaces.ca
Deadline: September 23, 2022